What you should know?
*Where coronavirus emerged ?
*Have any specific medicine for COVID-19 ?
*How is COVID-19 spread ?
*How do you protect yourself from COVID-19 ?
*Whom to test for corona virus by WHO guidelines
There are many types of viruses in our world. Some are beneficial and some harmful. Like these coronaviruses are a type of harmful virus who is newly identified. It can cause illnesses such as the common cold, severe acute respiratory syndrome and middle east respiratory syndrome. It becomes a very dangerous day by day.
Where did coronaviruses emerge?
Coronavirus emerged in Wuhan city of china at the Dec of 2019. Then it spread other countries and very fastly spread 215 countries in just 5 months and its outbreak now.
Coronaviruses can cause illnesses such as fever, dry cough and tiredness. Fever and dry cough are the two most common symptoms. Especially who are older or have exiting chronic medical conditions may be at higher risk of serious illness.
If you have a medical emergency then call 911 and tell them your symptoms.
Symptoms are day by day
1 to 3 day – fever & sore throat
4 day – fever, headache,thin diarrhea, sore throat , the
voice is faint.
5 day – muscle pain,weak feel
6 day – low fever,dry cough, difficulty breathing,vomiting
7 day – high fever,severe cough,muscle pain, vomiting,
8 & 9 day – acute symptoms, disturbed by severe fever,
Difficulty breathing,severe cough
Have any specific medicine/antidote for COVID-19?
Till now there is no specific medicine/antidote available for COVID-19. Only you can step to reduce the risk of infection. If corona patient takes the right treatment at the right time then he must be recovered. Till now 1,166,553 corona patient who is fully cured of COVID-19. So don’t be afraid and be aware.
How is COVID-19 spread?
Coronaviruses infect both animals and people. But till now most people are affected by this virus. These viruses are spread from person to person through small respiratory droplets, rather than through the air. It may also be spread if someone touches a surface/any objects with the virus on it and then touches his/her mouth, nose or eyes.
How do you protect yourself?
- Focused on handwashing with soap & water at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, sanitizer liquid or at least 60 % alcoholic liquid.
- Keeping distance from people at least 2 meters.
- Avoid large events & mass gathering.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbows when you cough or sneeze.
- Do not touch your eyes, mouth & nose by ur hand.
- Do not travel anywhere unnecessary.
- stay home & stay safe.
- If you return from other countries then u should be isolated for 14 days and inform your government.
- Don’t believe on canard or false news.
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, report it to the government immediately
Whom to test for corona virus by WHO guidelines
- Have history of international travel in last 14 days.
- Had come in contact of confirmed cases.
- Are healthcare workers, nurses, doctors.
- Those living in same household with a confirmed case.
- All family who are staying with confirmed case.
- Healthcare workers who examined a confirmed case without adequate protection as per WHO recommendations.
- Are hospitalized patients with server acute respiratory illness or influenza like ilness or severe pneumonis.
A poem about coronavirus
- The world is almost destroyed by the corona,
She weeps as she watches the approaching death.
Inedible food is again a waste of food,
Ghee is provided daily for the Koran. Wuhan Yehne of China is the birthplace of this disease,
Every life takes on a new dimension.
That Tamasik eats unhealthy food,
It is not clear that they only crave food.
The United States stood firm,
It’s a pity to see developed countries like Italy.
Knowing the disease when spread in India,
The country will be like a worm, and the country will be empty. “It simply came to our notice then.
If you stay home, you will be detained for twenty-one days.
If you wash your hands regularly,
The use of soap is no longer solitary.
Cold – a yard away from the cough patient,
The veil in the mouth and the eyes, the nose, the mouth without touching that. Housing is like a gift to us,
If you don’t, the country will be paralyzed.
Let’s take a look at this house arrest,
Staying at home is an improvement in the country.
( © Sachin )